I am extremely (what’s more extreme than extremely?) excited and appreciative that I have been nominated for 3 more blog awards. I have been a bit slow on the uptake doing what it is I was supposed to do in terms of paying them forward because initially I was unaware I needed to pay them forward (very new to this!) and because I then had internet malfunctions/misunderstandings.
Without further ado, please click on the links and enjoy the blogs I follow and enjoy those who have nominated me.
Create It Yourself ( http://createityourself.wordpress.com/ ) nominated me for the Lovely Blog Award.
And my friends Nibbles, Nutty, Bingo, Buddy and their mummy at Hutch A Good Life ( http://hutchagoodlife.wordpress.com ) kindly nominated me for the Versatile Blogger and Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers awards!
Amazing! I can’t express how happy it makes me to receive nominations like these when I am just starting out blogging. Not only have I gotten far more subscribers that I expected in such a short period, but my readers have fabulous blogs I like to read, and I’m honoured that I’m thought of when award nominations are going out.
All these awards ask that I follow the same rules and guidelines:
- Post a link back to my wonderful and kind nominators and thank them.
- Reveal seven things about myself you won’t already know. GOSH!
- Pay forward the nominations and notify everyone I’ve nominated as soon as I can!
- (The rules link between the photos above will give you more info if you need it).
- The “getting” or nominating of these awards is the award in itself, so a nomination is in fact a win! So if I have nominated you below, congratulations you have won!
- As far as I can tell from the Googles and seeing others’ posts these are only WordPress awards which is great for the fantastic WP blogs but a shame because I follow many excellent blogs outside WP.
Seven Things You May Not Know About Me
- I drive an old 4×4 because nothing makes me feel more free and happy than road tripping. It’s the only time I enjoy driving as well.
- I am a daddy’s girl, even at 33 and I always be.
- My favourite band is Blur, and my favourite music genre is 90s Brit Pop, but I have ecclectic music taste and love everything - even a bit of death metal!
- I am interested in Theta Healing and will be doing my first course in July 2012 to become a qualified practitioner. I am not a ‘witchy woo woo’ kinda gal though, I just see it works, constantly.
- I am very sensitive to stimulus that is negative – so I listen to the AM golden oldies radio station because I get anxious and irritated listening to pop station, I rarely watch TV and too many documentaries on things that are awful in this world depress me and I don’t know what to do with the big feelings of sorrow and hopelessness.
- I am a remedial massage therapist. My hands are so strong I’m sure I’d win against anyone in a thumb wrestle :D
- I could eat pasta and pavlova every single day and NEVER get sick of it. Ever. I love them so much I just wanna hug them. Then eat them.
The Versatile Blogger Award (15 Nominations)
Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award (5 Nominations)
The Lovely Blog Award (15 Nominations)
Congratulations again to the wonderful bloggers I’ve chosen, you genuinely bring me happiness with each of your posts xxx